[libre-riscv-dev] NLNet Funding Proposals for the Libre RISC-V SoC: call for participation

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 25 10:16:17 BST 2019

https://libre-riscv.org/nlnet_2019_wishbone_streaming/

Hagen we do not have much time left before Oct 1st so I just very quickly
filled in some paragraphs.  It is more important to get something in that
is brief and short, they will ask questions during the review process.

If you can let me know, if you are happy with the above, or feel free to
edit it direct?

If anyone has any suggestions on anything else to add do say so [soon!]

L.