[libre-riscv-dev] chinese sponsor, looking to design an ECP5-based dev board

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:24:55 BST 2019

I was thinking of having the two SO-DIMM sockets stacked vertically,
like in: http://web.archive.org/web/20190507001733/https://avadirect-freedomusainc1.netdna-ssl.com/Pictures/500/5003581_6.png

This will save more PCB area than having them next to each other.

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 5:14 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 12:43 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Note that there are plenty of capable Chinese contractors that can do
> > high-frequency PCB design (not that they will be cheaper).
>
>  finding reputable ones has taken me... literally years.  remember,
> jacob, i've been doing component sourcing, PCB and 3D design for 7
> years now.
Ok.