[libre-riscv-dev] SVprefix v0.2

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:16:04 GMT 2019

I rewrote the SVprefix proposal, it's available here:
https://salsa.debian.org/Kazan-team/kazan/blob/master/docs/SVprefix%20Proposal.rst

Let me know what you think.

Turns out I had messed up my bit counting when creating the previous
version, we should have enough bits for the new encoding even when only
using half the 48-bit encoding space.

I switched from Markdown to reStructuredText because it supports tables
that have rowspan/colspan without having to write HTML directly.

For those of you that love Vim, or other terminal-based text editors, I
wrapped everything other than the tables at 80 columns.

Jacob Lifshay