[libre-riscv-dev] OpenCL Table

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:12:34 BST 2019

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019, 01:27 Michael Pham <pham.michael.98 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gitea does seem to be much better for your requirements: 1) It requires
> very little resources to run. 2) Allows you to self-host. 3) Not
> proprietary and it seems to have a good open community around it.

gitea seems good to me from reading it's website, will definitely have to
try it out. The only problem we might run into is disk usage, since the
server has only 5GB (I think). (I used to run a home server on a RPi 2B
that had a 6TB external hard drive, so running on a RPi is not a good
indication of how much disk space is needed. I switched it to a odroid xu4
because it has GbE and usb3.) Maybe we could upgrade a little now that we
have funding from nlnet.

So please give it a try! I'm sorry to say this, but the Libre RISC-V
> website is kind of.... outdated in terms of looks.... the git repo and the
> bug tracker too. I think Gitea would be much more welcoming for newcomers.

I generally agree. Will have to see what Luke thinks.