[libre-riscv-dev] OpenCL Table

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Aug 12 11:11:11 BST 2019

As a general rule a Libre project running on other peoples servers sends
the wrong kind of message. We tried gitlab, it uses ruby. Says it all.  I
have been running servers now for libre projects for mmmm 15 to 20 years? I
kinda enjoy being stubborn about being independent :)

I seriously doubt we are going to have 200 to 500 developers (you never
know).

gitolite3 is neat as it allows full control even over branches.

For only 4 or so developers it is just not worth the hassle of setting up
massive 1000+ hosting infrastructure.

L.