[libre-riscv-dev] Good news from the review committee!

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 20:35:16 BST 2019

I have already finished some milestones that I hadn't listed previously
because they were complete at the time I had replied:
* Implementing enough of the Vulkan API to successfully execute vulkaninfo,
including implementing (not completely tested yet) X11 interface code.
* Implementing the SPIR-V parser generator
* Implementing enough of the Vulkan API to pass the first 15 or so tests
(all the ones before actual rendering is required) in the Vulkan
Conformance Test Suite (in the process rediscovering a bug in debian's
version of libvulkan1.so)
* Implementing the SPIR-V structure parser (discovering a bug in spirv-opt
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-Tools/issues/2433)
* Implementing enough of the Vulkan API to get to the call of the shader
compiler in https://github.com/programmerjake/vulkan_minimal_compute
* Integrating LLVM's build process into Cargo

these are just off the top of my head, there may be more

let me know if you think there are dups or insignificant milestones in the
list.

Jacob Lifshay