[libre-riscv-dev] New Person

Daniel Benusovich flyingmonkeys1996 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:11:02 BST 2018

Sounds good, I will get started as soon as I can. Most of those terms sound
like magic but the idea looks very interesting. Any good starting points?

I am almost finished correcting the build folder issue, I have trouble
working during the week as I have a full time job! something something
sleep. As for pushing any updates for the python scripts and configuration
script should a separate branch and a pull request be made or push the
changes on sv?

- Daniel B.