[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM schedule needed

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:41:03 GMT 2024

Luke, we need the FOSDEM devroom schedule to be completed asap so we
don't have a bunch of people coming to talks at the wrong time or to a
talk that isn't happening.

Since you are not going, and because you aren't in the shape to be
working on this now, I think you should leave the schedule up to the
rest of us (me, Cesar, etc.).

I'm assuming the DD-FF talk is canceled because you're in no shape to
be recording a talk now and iirc you were saying it isn't/won't be
completed anyway.

Do note that, since you aren't attending, and because the devroom is
not solely dedicated to Libre-SOC, I think we should let all those who
are attending give talks as originally planned. If you have any issues
with that, please speak up today, we need to not change the talks
again later, no exceptions.

hoping you get better soon,