[Libre-soc-dev] Task 980 needs an attention

Andrey Miroshnikov andy.miroshnikov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:44:35 GMT 2024

On 10/01/2024 18:21, Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> we should probably put our conclusions in the developer documentation,
> Andrey would you be willing to do that? icr if that docs bug is closed
> yet...there's probably a good task to put this under.
I've created a page for the sync-up meeting next week which will cover
the points for discussion (will do later).
https://libre-soc.org/meetings/sync_up/sync_up_2024-01-16/

The current documentation improvement is under bug #1233, but unfunded.

It's easy enough to do a first draft (which could be polished at a later
time), after the meeting however.

> maybe just expand the existing wiki section somewhat?
It will likely be under the coding or git section/s of HDL_workflow.