[Libre-soc-dev] Finishing off the grant: gigabit crypto router 2021-02-052

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Apr 21 00:04:06 BST 2024

On Saturday, April 20, 2024, Cesar Strauss via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> On 04/20/2024 13:37, Cesar Strauss wrote:
>>
>> I'm prepared to accept it, given the evidence.
>
> I mean I'm prepared to accept it, provided I'm given a convincing
evidence.

the situation is identical to that of whitequark's trademark
infringment of M-Labs. ironically it was CALDERWOOD himself
who both explained it to me (several hours, over several
weeks) and then explained it to us on various tuesday calls.
if you recall,he explained very clearly what
"Trademark aliasing" is.

inventing a word then claiming "because new word, it's different"
does not wash when you have LITERALLY stolen the underlying
concept as your own.

both of you: please re-read what i wrote initially a few days
ago. pay attention to th3 bit where i say "me *TRAINING* CALDERWOOD re
Simple-V (tm)" and "CALDERWOOD having a
PHOTOGRAPHIC memory".

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3