[Libre-soc-dev] Luke, our basket is overflowing with fresh fundings

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:57:06 BST 2024

Karolina, hi,

much appreciated hearing of these grants, we could certainly
apply for the Deep Tech ones. unfortunately due to Directors
CALDERWOOD and LEWIS seeking to seize control of Libre-SOC
NLnet Grant Applications the European Commission terminated
the applications (EUR 185,000) and has barred Libre-SOC from
applying for future EU Grants whilst CALDERWOOD and LEWIS
continue their attacks and attempts to seize our work and
funding.

fyi i have a much better understanding of the extremely serious
underlying medical issues, a key missing piece was learning
that one aunt had spina bifida and the other had
"water on the brain" (hydrocephalus) and was blind from birth.
combined with Cortisol-induced recurrence of Epstein-Barr Virus
i now have brain damage due to neuronal inflammation and
neuronal toxicity as barometric pressure fluctuations combine
with Cortisol-triggered EBV to exacerbate and trigger the latent
hydrocephalus condition, putting high pressure on my brain.

Cortisol is a hormone released by stress, hence why abuse
and harrassment, normally "tolerable" by most people,
is so life-threateningly dangerous to me.

l.

On Thursday, April 11, 2024, FundingBox <noreply at fundingbox.com> wrote:
> The best funding opportunities & events | We know you were waiting for
the newest funding opportunities!

> Dear Luke,
>

> 🌷Spring has sprung and we're excited to bring you a bouquet of fresh
funding opportunities! Dive into our latest newsletter to discover a wealth
of new possibilities waiting to be explored. From grants to free demos,
there's something for everyone as we kickstart the season with renewed
energy and optimism.

> đź”˝ Keep reading!
>

> đź“Ł The "Seeds of Bravery" project has multiple opportunities for
startups, offering up to €60K in support!

> This offer is valid for companies that are registered after 24.02.2022
anywhere within the EU and the Horizon Europe Associated Countries, on
condition that they have Ukrainian founders or top managers. Of course,
also companies registered in Ukraine (regardless of the registration date)
are eligible.

> These grants are waiting for you:
>
> Business and Innovation Services: Up to €10K for tech startups and SMEs
to refine business models.
> Innovative Entrepreneurship: Up to €25K for business continuity - it
includes a custom mentoring programme for the women-led companies.
> Deep Tech Incubators: Up to €25K for early-stage startups.
> Rebuild Ukraine: Up to €25K for tech SMEs that aid Ukraine's
reconstruction.
> Deep Tech Scale-up and Acceleration: Up to €50K to scale prototypes and
expand market reach.

> Each of these includes a handful of additional perks and benefits for the
participating companies.

> Apply now and plant your seeds of bravery today!
>
> 26 April 2024| 5G | Book your Free Demo
>
> Zero-SWARM´s vision is to strengthen important economic sectors in Europe
by integrating 5G in the manufacturing sector. Connect with the Zero-SWARM
team with a free consultation and empower your systems with tailored 5G
solutions! Access the latest 5G tech to boost efficiency, reduce downtime
and optimize your production process.

> 👉Book your free demo before April 26!
>
> 30 April 2024 | Beta Testing Pilot | Test Free
>
> Transform your production line by applying the ZDZW (Zero Defects Zero
Waste) Beta Testing Pilot! The ZDZW project aims to develop non-destructive
inspection technologies through 11 solutions, which are available for a
selected number of companies to test free of charge and customize to their
needs. Benefit from this pilot and enjoy increased productivity, reduced
energy consumption, and minimized material waste in your manufacturing
process.

> 👉Apply before 30 April 2024!
>

> 15 May 2024 | Manufacturing / Agri–Food | Up to €45K
>
> Hungry EcoCities aims at investigating one of the most pressing
challenges of our times: the need for a more healthy, sustainable,
responsible, and affordable agri-food system for all. The 2nd open call of
the project is approaching, and will invite SMEs from the agriculture and
food community to identify and select the most relevant test sites in both
sectors. Join to make a difference in our food system and create a
sustainable future.

> 👉Apply before 15 May 2024!
>

> 4 June 2024 | Extended Reality | Up to €500K
>
> XR2Industry (Extended Reality (XR) for Industry needs) Project will
create a European Extended Reality reference platform by developing the
first European XR headset. The project will fund and support developers of
XR components to populate the new platform and integrate emerging
technologies, such as 5G/6G, IoT, data, AI, edge, cloud computing, to
enable possibilities of XR experiences.

> 👉Apply before 4 June 2024!
>

> 8 July 2024 | Enhance the efficiency of arc welding-based manufacturing |
Up to
€150K

> Technology developers, integrators, SMEs, and start-ups: We're offering a
new funding opportunity to enhance operational efficiency and flexibility
in manufacturing! The COROB project, Cooperative robotics powered by AI and
data for flexible production cells, introduces a collaborative multi-robot
system utilizing inspection, monitoring, control, and AI methodologies. Our
goal is to streamline not just the welding process, but also other
manufacturing phases, leading to decreased time, costs, energy consumption,
and resource utilization.

> 👉Apply before 8 July 2024!
>
> 📅 16-18 April | Częstochowa 2Forum of Innovative Technologies
>
> Are you interested in European Commission funds for your business? Don't
miss Marta Dziarnowska's presentation at the 2nd Forum of Innovative
Technologies in Poland. Marta, a Marketing Coordinator at Fundingbox, will
be discussing exciting business opportunities in robotics, including the
150K offer from the COROB project for innovative projects combining
robotics and welding.

> 👉Register to the event now!
>
> đź“… 17 April | Online Sustainable Tools and Processes for Enhanced
Efficiency

> Discover how to implement intelligent process control for zero-defect
production, master the creation of process ontologies through diagrams and
data flows, and unlock the potential of additive manufacturing and
sustainability. Drive eco-conscious design and education through AI and
algorithms by joining the Zero Defects Zero Waste (ZDZW) Project webinar.

> 👉Save your spot!
>
> 📆 17 April | Online  How to Get €500K to Boost your Extended Reality
Hardware Product

> XR2Industry, Extended Reality for Industry Needs, has launched its first
open call with half a million euros in funding for extended reality
hardware developers, and we want to tell you all about it. Learn who can
apply? How to apply? And ask your questions in the dedicated Q&A slot.

> 👉Sign up now!
> 👨‍💻 New to FundingBox? Take a trip into our thriving Deep Tech
Community.

> đź’ˇ Innovators' specials! Check all our Funding Opportunities to become a
#FundingChampion.

> 🔍 We are on the hunt for the best talent! Join our team of
#FundingChampions!

> đź”— Don't miss out! You can also follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and
Twitter.
> Do you want to be showcased in our next issue and reach a community of
49K+ deep tech enthusiasts? Contact us to get info about our branded
content services.