[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: Updates from NLnet

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Apr 10 17:19:31 BST 2024

appreciated, michiel, below. of course due to RED Directors
CALDERWOOD and LEWIS harrassment and ongoing stalking
we remain barred from applying for these grants.

brian, did CALDERWOOD or LEWIS contact you at any time
to initiate the mediation process? given that you have
not contacted me to say "yes" i assume the answer is
implicitly "no" but it would be good to confirm that
you have had zero contact.

just so you are aware, Jacob and i are so intimidated
by these people and their stalking of our public mailing
list that we have been completely unable to work for over
five weeks (myself: since 4th march after
going into catatonic shock around 3rd march in
Southampton Central police station)

l.