[Libre-soc-dev] freeze on all RFPs until a review of Financial Accountability has been carried out

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 20 12:41:42 BST 2023

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <
lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 11:49 AM Andrey Miroshnikov via Libre-soc-dev
> <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Checked the crypto router grant on NLnet RFP system.
>>
>> Jacob sent RFP's, TOML field needs updating.

ah no they don't. ok this is the annoying thing about this
Grant *pre-dating* NLnet's automated RFP system.  all of
the RPFs used to be handled ENTIRELY THROUGH EMAIL and this
particular Grant is a cross-over.

bug #770 jacob = { amount = 700, submitted = 2023-06-06, paid = 2023-06-21}

   this is CONSISTENT with the manual record
   2023-06-20 € 700 t-1 Jacob Lifshay

bug #771 -> bug #817 jacob = { amount = 2300, submitted = 2023-06-06, paid
= 2023-06-21}

   also CONSISTENT, with the manual record
   2023-06-20 € 2 300 t-2 Jacob Lifshay

bug #775 -> bug #882 jacob = { amount = 950, submitted = 2023-06-06, paid =
2023-06-21}

   this is consistent with the AUTOMATED record, annoyingly it
   is buried in the EUR 2950 amount, because there are no
   sub-tasks in NLnet's RFP system, where there are in bugzilla.

   (and we cannot now generate a new JSON file with updated
    subtasks, because RFPs have *already been submitted*
    under the top-level milestones and the complexity and
    risk for NLnet in MODIFYING their accounting database
    would be too great)