[Libre-soc-dev] freeze on all RFPs until a review of Financial Accountability has been carried out

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 20 11:57:16 BST 2023

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 11:49 AM Andrey Miroshnikov via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Checked the crypto router grant on NLnet RFP system.
>
> Jacob sent RFP's, TOML field needs updating.
> bug #770 jacob = { amount = 700, submitted = 2023-06-06, paid = 2023-06-21}
> bug #771 -> bug #817 jacob = { amount = 2300, submitted = 2023-06-06,
> paid = 2023-06-21}
> bug #775 -> bug #882 jacob = { amount = 950, submitted = 2023-06-06,
> paid = 2023-06-21}

ok that's good, i didn't spot those.  let me just verify/confirm that

> bug #774 -> bug #848
> RFP for the laptop (1300EUR) has been made under bug 991 in the NLnet
> RFP system, however in the Libre-SOC bug tracker bug #991 has been set
> to RESOLVED INVALID, but the payment has been put under the TOML field
> of bug #848. In the end money hasn't been lost.

right, ok, that's a separate issue, unrelated, made more confusing by the
fact that it is also for EUR 1300.  you should see that there is a "DECLINED"
record for that (2023-01-18)

> Other than that, I found no other issues.

i did: there is some cross-over, here.  i was in the middle of writing
up the report on the discrepancy involving the MANUAL record
"t-1" (which i find to be consistent).

if you can check that whilst i'm checking jacob's payment-records,
above: i do recall that he said last week that he was not sure of the
amount received, it did not seem to tally with the amount in the RFP
and he has a query outstanding with NLnet on it.

however this should not affect the un-freeze, i am already satisfied
that the records are consistent (and know where the seeming-inconsistencies
are), but i need written confirmation from a second party (you) before
i can sign-off the un-freeze.