[Libre-soc-dev] Mirrored more repos

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Sep 18 15:56:02 BST 2023

please reduce that to 24 hours. i was not in any way consulted
on this decision and the server being mirrored is in no position
to sustain massive loading, plus i have to pay (personally)
for the bandwidth.

i am really getting fed up of people not consulting me before
taking decisions that affect my life and force me yet again to
become the "hated despised Micro-Manager"

l.