[Libre-soc-dev] WIP going through budgets for all NLnet.2021.02A.052.CryptoRouter tasks

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Sep 8 07:03:32 BST 2023

On Friday, September 8, 2023, Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> * WIP: bug 773 -- we need a spot for bigint mul REMAP, haven't created
> a bug or decided where the budget comes from yet...suggestions
> appreciated!

supposed to go under cryptoprimitives, creating bug is
top priority (first immediate reaction, never delay).
see my last message to list 6 hours ago (check archives,
put in bugreport).

you just allocated budget to cl* and gf* that was supposed
to go to the bigmul REMAP. but, you also already did the work
there, so it is "fair".

welcome to "project admin budget balancing" hell.