[Libre-soc-dev] WIP going through budgets for all NLnet.2021.02A.052.CryptoRouter tasks

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 04:20:17 BST 2023

Stuff I did:
* updated the title of #952 (ISA WG top-level bug) since the MOU was
approved a while ago.
* created bug #1153 for RSA using simple non-constant-time algorithms,
then realized it's a duplicate of bug #1044
* moved bug #937 (bigint shifts and other shift things) to Future
milestone since it has 0 budget and there's no funds left in its
parent or grandparent tasks. mentioned that it could be added to ISA
WG under research bug if that gets more funding, since we need an insn
for dynamically setting svoffset for dynamic bigint shifts by
>64-bits.
* estimated the budget for clmul/cldivmod insns (bug #784)

(this email is partially a reminder for myself for when I work on this more)

https://bugs.libre-soc.org/buglist.cgi?f1=cf_nlnet_milestone&list_id=4930&o1=equals&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=NLnet.2021.02A.052.CryptoRouter

not yet finished:

* WIP: bug 589 top-level bug
* WIP: bug 741 bitmanip insns
* WIP: bug 772 create HDL
* WIP: bug 773 -- we need a spot for bigint mul REMAP, haven't created
a bug or decided where the budget comes from yet...suggestions
appreciated!
* TODO: bug 776 docs
* WIP: bug 782 galois field bitmanip insns
* TODO: bug 785 gfb* insns
* TODO: bug 786 gfp* insns
* WIP: bug 809 change SVP64 to allow sv.addex using OV as carry chain
* TODO: bug 840 formal proofs
* TODO: bug 933 prefix code insns
* TODO: bug 965 chacha20
* TODO: bug 1038 remove ValueCastable from smtlib2.py
* TODO: bug 1044 modular exponentiation
* TODO: bug 1151 Ed25519