[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM Meeting (Urgent)

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 06:51:30 BST 2023

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023, 22:13 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Sunday, October 15, 2023, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I will send everything I expect to want to say in this email.
>
> remember, topic is: "what goes into the devroom submission"
> rather than "what or how talks are submitted"

one thing that occurred to me: the submission states that all our funding
comes from nlnet and ngi, this isn't strictly true as we did get
significant donations in decred and are receiving sponsored services, etc.
I think we should modify the submission to say "almost all" or "nearly all"
or just "most" rather than all, since that acknowledges those others who
kindly donated.