[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM 2024

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Wed Nov 8 22:16:40 GMT 2023

On 08/11/2023 21:09, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> "Google sponsors Skywater 130nm MPWs."
>
> not any more, as best i understand it, but you'll have
> to check.

I still see Google on the list of sponsors on the efabless website:
https://efabless.com/

However I don't see a mention of Google on the Skywater company site.

To be on the safe side I'll just take that bit out.

 >  also there is now GF180

The SkyWater site also shows 90nm and 130nm processes:
https://www.skywatertechnology.com/cmos/

> We are looking for any LIBRE OR open source topic relating
> to hardware design, including but not limited to:
Yep, fixed.

> If you aren't there, you CAN watch...

You'll like this, this sentence is straight from the FOSDEM website. Did
fix it as you've suggested though.

Additionally, I just received two emails from the devroom mailing list.
First, we are only getting the first half of the day on Saturday.

This means we'll probably have to stick the normal 30 min time slots
(the pretalx system only gives you the option for a 30 min slot anyway).

Also, the devroom manual has be published, which I have glanced over,
and will continue checking.
https://fosdem.org/2024/manuals/program/devroom/

**I'll wait another hour**, then will post the CfP on the LibreSOC
mailing list, as well as the devrooms one (so the organisers put it on
the FOSDEM website).

Thanks,

Andrey