[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM 2024

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Nov 8 21:09:01 GMT 2023

On Wednesday, November 8, 2023, Andrey Miroshnikov <andrey at technepisteme.xyz>
wrote:
> On 08/11/2023 14:15, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>
>> yes. although open tapeouts will be welcome
>> oh, i must contact mohammed kassem again
>
> Yes, would be good to hear how efabless is progressing.
>

> Luke, can you have a look over the CfP before I send it out?
>
> If there no serious issues, I'd like to send it out by the end of today.

needs work.

"Google sponsors Skywater 130nm MPWs."

not any more, as best i understand it, but you'll have
to check.  also there is now GF180

We are looking for any LIBRE OR open source topic relating
to hardware design, including but not limited to:

  Chip Design
  VLSI and FPGA Hardware Design
  Libre/Open Processors in FPGA and/or ASIC
  ISA design and usage

If you aren't there, you CAN watch...