[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM Scheduling

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Thu Dec 14 11:33:40 GMT 2023

On 13/12/2023 12:06, Andrey Miroshnikov via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
 > Sadoon, it may be worth looking at pre-recording the cryptographic talk,
 > and have that in reserve as well. That or the Linux Distribution Porting
 > one.
Sadoon, which of the two talks (crypto, linux porting) did you plan to
do live?

To accommodate the additional external talk (from Seth's devroom) I'll
need to put one of those talks in reserve (pre-recorded like Jacob's
biginteger one).

Once you confirm I could start finalising the schedule.

Apologies to you both Jacob, Sadoon, there is not much time in the
devroom. In the event of cancellations on the day, your talks would be
substituted in. And after the devroom is done, we can publish both online.

Btw Luke, I get a warning about you not being available when I put your
talk into the schedule for our devroom. I wasn't able to find the hours
you are available. Which times *are* you going to be available during
the first half of Saturday?

Thanks,

Andrey