[Libre-soc-dev] Ongoing MoU Grant Updates

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Dec 5 20:50:22 GMT 2023

On Tuesday, December 5, 2023, Andrey Miroshnikov via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> - Luke and I submitted the updated MoU with the generated json file.
> - NLnet is currently swamped with requests, and we're waiting for them to
set up their RfP system and provide a secret URL. Until this is complete,
we *cannot* make RfP submissions.

... but can continue to actually do the work, knowing 100%
guaranteed with confidence that it *will* get paid.

> This email thread will be used to determine what I need to do on admin
side with NLnet, with Luke's assistance.

ok so we need to draft a careful and brief message to michiel
and cc bob goudriaan, as well as 2022-08E at nlnet.nl.
it needs to be no more than 2 short sentences because
bob's time is *extremely* precious. that may sound trivial
(to write short sentences) but i promise you it isn't,
as it has to be nonconfrontational and respectful, but also
make it like we know that "nobody is being blamed" because
we know full well that NLnet are just ridiculously busy,
so much so that they just had to increase the staff by 40% (!)

this is very hard to achieve in just 2 sentences, hence te
care.