[Libre-soc-dev] Ongoing MoU Grant Updates

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Tue Dec 5 10:56:32 GMT 2023

Hi All,

Apologies for the drawn-out process with this grant, it has been long
coming.

The update so far is this:

- Luke and I submitted the updated MoU with the generated json file.
- NLnet is currently swamped with requests, and we're waiting for them
to set up their RfP system and provide a secret URL. Until this is
complete, we *cannot* make RfP submissions.

This email thread will be used to determine what I need to do on admin
side with NLnet, with Luke's assistance.

Thank you team for your patience, and again I apologise for the delays.

Andrey