[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-soc-dev Digest, Vol 39, Issue 1

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 17 17:23:02 BST 2023

hiya Sable great to hear from you, please do follow standard
mailing list netiquette and trim irrelevant context
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_list_etiquette

On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 4:56 PM Sable via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Having trouble sleeping then I assume? I know the feeling...

sigh :)

> Unrelated, but curious if you have a roadmap till alpha or know how
> long, etc...

Libre-SOC does not have an "alpha", but the commercial company
RED Semiconductor Ltd does.

Libre-SOC's releases are 100% dependent on how many people
contribute to completing the NLnet-funded tasks.

> Just been listening every so often. It is good you got funding,

... now all that is needed is people willing to do the work to
*receive* that funding.

> open source

Libre

> processors especially ultra low power ones

and high-performance and energy-efficient

> are very needed.

indeed.