[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 16nov2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:46:17 GMT 2020

On Saturday, November 21, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On 11/21/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Not order, just provide clear explicit information for Jacob or myself
> > to be able to use to make our own judgments.
>
> is the fact that 10% of remaining time has been spent on tasks for
> which no budget is allocated not clear enough?
>
> to me it is extremely clear and obvious what the message is...
>
> ... yet it is even beyond the bounds of propriety for me to state that
> explicitly, ok?
>
> it is complely inappropriate for me to make that judgement, ok?
>
> that is down to you, Jacob, to notice and observe the time spent
> investigating this rabbithole task - and one that will not receive a
> donation from NLnet.
>
> we need to seriously, seriously speed things up here and going down
> rabbitholes trying to write 2,500 lines programs taking over 2 weeks
> to do so then getting into further discussions about CSS stylesheets
> when this was supposed to be helping save time writing out 4 hour
> tables by hand?
>
> seriously: what on earth is going on?

You’re not hearing me still. I understand all of this, you and I are on the
exact same character of the same line of the same page. I am asking not for
the negative but the positive, ie I *do* rather than don’t. I am explicitly
requesting the list of tasks and their priorities from your perspective. If
you are able to speak we could possibly resolve your misunderstanding me by
voice. Otherwise may I suggest irc so that there is a father feedback loop?

Remember I’m trying my very best to help.

Cole