[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 16nov2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Nov 21 19:29:18 GMT 2020

On 11/21/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not order, just provide clear explicit information for Jacob or myself
> to be able to use to make our own judgments.

is the fact that 10% of remaining time has been spent on tasks for
which no budget is allocated not clear enough?

to me it is extremely clear and obvious what the message is...

... yet it is even beyond the bounds of propriety for me to state that
explicitly, ok?

it is complely inappropriate for me to make that judgement, ok?

that is down to you, Jacob, to notice and observe the time spent
investigating this rabbithole task - and one that will not receive a
donation from NLnet.

we need to seriously, seriously speed things up here and going down
rabbitholes trying to write 2,500 lines programs taking over 2 weeks
to do so then getting into further discussions about CSS stylesheets
when this was supposed to be helping save time writing out 4 hour
tables by hand?

seriously: what on earth is going on?