[Libre-soc-dev] [Mesa-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

vivek pandya vivekvpandya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 06:27:45 BST 2020

 Thanks Jason for your time to reply. I understand the error but I am not
much familiar with entry points generation code. Currently I just make it
compile (I just want to develop a broken pipeline quickly that just returns
from the entry point) .
I will study the code. Is there any document to read about that? I want to
understand how loaders and icd interact.