[Libre-soc-dev] [Mesa-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Thu Aug 20 17:16:09 BST 2020

The error says pretty clearly what went wrong.  The loader looked for
the `vk_icdGetInstanceProcAddr` symbol and couldn't find it in your
so.  You need at least the basic Get*ProcAddr symbols or else the
loader can't do anything.  You'll also need device and instance
creation functions and possibly some of the queries before anything
will work.