[libre-riscv-dev] Rough Architectural Sketch

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Fri May 29 02:58:59 BST 2020

Hey Luke,

Can you get me a rough hand-drawn picture of the the CPU architecture?
Something with the scoreboard with arrows to the functional units. I’ll draw it up
In the FOSS draw.io <http://draw.io/> diagram generator.

Something representative of October’s/November’s tapeout target.
The functional units can just be boxes. The level of appropriate accuracy
would include the right number of functional units.

Is this something that can be done in 30ish minutes on your end?

Yehowshua