[libre-riscv-dev] dns entries for talos server & server maintenance

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:21:08 BST 2020

to make it easier to connect to without having to remember the IP
address, I think we should add a dns entry for the talos server, I'd
suggest talos1.libre-soc.org. As a reminder, the IP address is
23.155.224.75

Also, someone forgot to enable automatic updates, so I updated the
software manually. Sorry if that broke something.

The server needs to be rebooted to use the new kernel that got
installed, so, Luke, I'll let you do that since you have stuff running
on it.