[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 22may2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri May 22 20:33:30 BST 2020

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 8:19 PM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:

> First I fixed a ModuleNotFoundError, afterwards I ran score6600_multi.py test case, where I tried to find out whats going wrong.
> That took the whole day, and I still did not find the error.

score6600_multi.py is not broken: the testing is

reg 0 expected 0 received 0 OK
reg 1 expected 1 received 1 OK
reg 2 expected 2 received 2 OK
reg 3 expected 3 received 3 OK
reg 4 expected 4 received 4 OK
reg 5 expected 5 received 5 OK
reg 6 expected 6 received 12 !ok   <- correct result
reg 7 expected 7 received 7 OK

the regfile / memory simulator in score6600_multi.py has not been
replaced with the one that michael wrote, hence why i have not updated
it.