[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 21may2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:01:32 BST 2020

On May 21 2020, at 6:42 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> yesterday:
> * tracking cole and Michael's pipeline work.  kept up with bugtracking.
> * discussed ideas with Cole about XER and Condition Register fields.

I just reviewed your comments on bperm TODO, I don't think this was me
but Michael, is that correct?

> blockers:
>
> * DIV and MUL pipelines (Jacob)
> * TRAP and SYS pipelines (Cole)

Again is this Michael? Or am I missing something major?

> * LDSTCompUnit multi-unit testing (actually probably L0CacheBuffer
> issue) (Cesar)
> * L0CacheBuffer (Jacob)

Yesterday I connected OP_BPERM to the fu/logical pipeline. Michael
helped me improve my code to exercise more of the... data space?
Basically he took my test, and formal proof from trivial, to
non-trivial. Today I will be working on my code with the new test bench
from Michael, and trying to get my code to pass these tests, then
modifying the formal proof accordingly.

Cole