[libre-riscv-dev] [Bug 318] fix LDSTCompUnit

bugzilla-daemon at libre-soc.org bugzilla-daemon at libre-soc.org
Thu May 21 13:05:32 BST 2020


--- Comment #19 from Cesar Strauss <cestrauss at gmail.com> ---
(In reply to Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton from comment #18)
> Cesar, fyi:
> https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soc.git;a=commitdiff;h=c501606b20c74050fb0d422ff886a7d9fb2a6a96
> very straightforward, no disruption at all, due to a hack
> of making MultiCompUnit look exactly like it was.

Dear Luke,

I see you just committed:

I had the impression, maybe wrongly, that you had assigned this task to me.

I had my own version mostly working. I will compare mine to yours, and make a
review of yours.

I guess I failed to explicitly accept the (supposed) assignment, and report my
progress. Sorry about that. Lesson learned.

Too bad about the duplicate effort. No worries. At least I had a good training
on nMigen, RecordObject and the CompUnit API.

On the way, I did manage to catch an obvious typo in your previous refactoring
of compalu_multi.py. I took the liberty to commit it:


I'm going back now to improve the unit test.

Again, no worries.



You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.

More information about the libre-riscv-dev mailing list