[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 08may2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Sat May 9 01:31:29 BST 2020

> On May 8, 2020, at 6:34 PM, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> yehowshua, I noticed you like math, if you have some free time you might
> find some of the algorithms in the algebraics library I wrote interesting
> since it's a lot of number theory and modular arithmetic. Yay for factoring
> polynomials over modular integers!! (glad I don't have to figure that out
> again)
>
> https://docs.rs/algebraics/0.2.0/algebraics/polynomial/struct.Polynomial.html#method.factor <https://docs.rs/algebraics/0.2.0/algebraics/polynomial/struct.Polynomial.html#method.factor>

Thanks, yeah…

I was recently(a month or so ago) working through some Lissajous curves.
If Libre-SOC and my thesis wasn’t burning all my time, I would probably go back to working on solving Greene’s condition for why photons undergo point-source like dispersion when they meet a non-contiguous boundary.

But alas - priorities.

Haven’t done much with number theory in a while - I pop it onto my todo list :)

Yehowshua