[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 08may2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:34:03 BST 2020

(Fixed the title, it's may not march.)

still working on load/store unit, though likely won't progress that far
since Fridays are more like 1/2 a work day for me due to religious reasons
(sabbath going from sundown every friday to sundown every saturday) as well
as me starting the day a little later than I probably should.

yehowshua, I noticed you like math, if you have some free time you might
find some of the algorithms in the algebraics library I wrote interesting
since it's a lot of number theory and modular arithmetic. Yay for factoring
polynomials over modular integers!! (glad I don't have to figure that out
again)

https://docs.rs/algebraics/0.2.0/algebraics/polynomial/struct.Polynomial.html#method.factor