[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 06may2020

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:23:10 BST 2020

Working on branches in the power_pseudo simulator. I now have branch and
link working, move to spr, and branch to lr and ctr working. I did run
into an issue here though, in that the generated python is slightly
broken in a way I'm not entirely sure I can fix inside the code
generator. I added a way to automatically patch the generated python
files to work around this.

The issue is in the following line:

         ctr_ok = BO[2] | (CTR[M:64] != 0) ^ BO[3]

It xors the result of comparing CTR to 0 (which is a bool) with BO[3]
(Which is a selectableInt)
I'm not sure how to fix this aside from having the code generator
surround every comparison expression with SelectableInt(x, bits=1)

--Michael