[libre-riscv-dev] daily status update 05may2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:24:20 BST 2020

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 3:48 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> that's it.  what is everyone else doing?

I saw the phoronix article that the wayland book is now freely
available, so I ended up reading it since it will be useful for
implementing wayland support in Kazan later.
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Wayland-Book-Free

I mentioned that our project extensively uses reset_less=True with
combinatorial signals on the now-closed nmigen bug about adding
warnings for that case:
https://github.com/nmigen/nmigen/issues/379

I ended up adding the DEFERRED status to the bugzilla installation,
since that way bugs will still show up in the lists of open bugs but
it's obvious from a glance that we aren't worrying about them right
now.

I'm in the midst of figuring out the load/store code Luke wrote, so
you may not see much activity right away.

I read through some of the latest progress on all of PyO3, rust's
RFCs, gitlab-rust, and a few others.