[libre-riscv-dev] daily status update 05may2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Tue May 5 14:07:50 BST 2020

> On May 5, 2020, at 6:47 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> it would be good if everyone else did as well, as we
> can keep in touch and see what's going on.

I’m working my way through the codebase and slowly adding documentation.

I was hired by Georgia Tech to revise critical parts of the Computer Architecture curriculum and I have to write my Thesis this summer - about 14 hours a day - so yeah - slowly documenting.

Talking to some lawyers about bringing in the Libre-SOC and Kazan trademarks under Systèmes Libres.

Also, discussing equity. Individuals who made contributions to Libre-SOC in the past and who continue to make contributions until seed-funding of Systèmes Libres are eligible for equity according to the Slicing Pie model.

Yehowshua