[libre-riscv-dev] Public Inbox

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:00:03 BST 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 08:50 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 4:33 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > yes.
>
> ok if you're able to get to that, then you *will* be able to click on
> the link-that-is-on-the-exact-same-server which
> happens-to-be-listed-as-the-git-repo-for-public-inbox.
>
> i'm not going to post that link to you, i'm describing it so that you
> actually go looking at the page and click on it.  this line:
>
> "libre-riscv-dev.git Libre RISC-V Mailing list... No commits summary |
> shortlog | log | tree"

that works, though as mentioned previously gitweb can't seem to be able to
access the repo files.

> > Maybe it's my IP address that's making inbox.libre-riscv.org fail?
> > I'll try accessing it through tor from a few different exit nodes to see.
>
> it may be IPv6 rather than IPv4 related.

It works through tor (IPv4?) and through my cell service (IPv6), however
doesn't work through my local wifi (IPv6). Changing browsers doesn't change
anything.

> i'm not going to spend sorting this out right now, as it's only a test
> domain (needed to fix *another* problem) pending move to libre-soc.org

ok, sounds good, though you should probably fix gitweb's access to the git
repo.