[libre-riscv-dev] Public Inbox

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Mar 31 16:49:36 BST 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 4:33 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> yes.

ok if you're able to get to that, then you *will* be able to click on
the link-that-is-on-the-exact-same-server which
happens-to-be-listed-as-the-git-repo-for-public-inbox.

i'm not going to post that link to you, i'm describing it so that you
actually go looking at the page and click on it.  this line:

"libre-riscv-dev.git Libre RISC-V Mailing list... No commits summary |
shortlog | log | tree"

> Maybe it's my IP address that's making inbox.libre-riscv.org fail?
> I'll try accessing it through tor from a few different exit nodes to see.

it may be IPv6 rather than IPv4 related.

i'm not going to spend sorting this out right now, as it's only a test
domain (needed to fix *another* problem) pending move to libre-soc.org