[libre-riscv-dev] Building Docker Containers

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Mar 30 09:59:06 BST 2020

On Sunday, March 29, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> libre-soc access are not my own. Before I step into the git repo fully,
> I'd like to take this figurative milestone as an opprotunity to
> reinstall my setup, and send you my new public key sometime today or
> tomorrow. Is that alright luke?

yes... except bear in mind that you in no way need to do a "Windows".

1. git --global user.name blah
2. git --global user.email blah
3. sudo bash
4. mv /home/blah /home/blahblah
5. edit /etc/passwd /etc/shadow and /etc/group

that's it.

*especially* don't throw away ssh keys please, because it will be a
sysadmin burden for me to go replacing them all with new ones, on two
separate machines.

> I'm aiming for the same goal, hopefully my first draft will be ready
> around tuesday.

great.