[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 27 21:36:47 GMT 2020

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 9:31 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will add all the above stuff later, may have to delay till saturday night
> or sunday.

ok great.  no problem.

btw we need to start getting smart, work together, and get the
hardware (and simulator) operational with basic POWER integer
functionality, then LDs/STs (even if there's no efficient memory
read/write), then probably branches (with simple branch-prediction,
first).

i'm finding that i'm working well *with* people (poking in here and
there) such as you and michael (and Mitch, last year), however if i'm
doing something on my own - from scratch - i'm ridiculously slow.  two
weeks so far on the LD/ST buffer.  the IEEE754 work was an exception
because i had "something that worked" (the jondawson fpu) and could
rapidly morph it.