[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Fri Mar 27 16:35:45 GMT 2020

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:49:45 +0000
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

I've cloned the repository and now I could write something to fill one or more TODOs in the file 023_2020mar26_decoder_emulator_started.mdwn probably either Coriolis2 experimentation started or POWER ISA decoder and Simulator. I think I'll work on the POWER ISA decoder and Simulator next.

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:39 PM Immanuel, Yehowshua U
> <yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu> wrote:
> >
> > > * yehowshua if you could write a paragraph or two about CREATE-X
> >
> > Yes, let me get back to you later today.
>
> thanks.  you are actually on the list for this repo so could git
> commit if you wanted to
> https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=crowdsupply.git;a=summary
>
> l.

Tobias Platen <libre-soc[at]platen-software[dot]de>