[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 27 08:47:10 GMT 2020

On Friday, March 27, 2020, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> I ended up with quite a bit more than a paragraph or two, hoping
> that's ok since this is the first time simple-soft-float as appeared
> in the CrowdSupply updates, and I've been working on it since june at
> least. I'd appreciate a review by someone else to help catch errors. I
> pushed my additions to crowdsupply.git.

looks great jacob.

were there any challenges or anything that was difficult or easy?  it is
"insights" that are the kind of thing that make updates interesting.

oh, do mention the "rust library of the month" thing for example, and when
that happened, and how what has been done expands on that since.

also i suggest explicitly mentioning that these two libraries can be used
by *anyone*, they are *not* specific to this project, and are exactly the
kind of side-benefit that comes from sponsorship from NLNet.  hm i might
word that one if that's ok.

oh, nearly forgot! can you also do a quick section on kazan, mentioning the
intermediary milestone?

cole do you want to write a paragraph or two about the build servers?  link
to the post you did a few days ago

veera, the public-inbox setup (and how it helps other people not just us?)