[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:49:27 GMT 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:04 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=crowdsupply.git;a=blob;f=updates/023_2020mar26_decoder_emulator_started.mdwn;hb=HEAD
>
> this is just the beginning, i have to fill in the sections - it would
> be really handy if people could help!
>
> <snip>
>
> if you prefer just reply to this message with a paragraph or two and i
> will cut/paste it?  i'll do the conf-call and the Talos-II
> workstation.

I ended up with quite a bit more than a paragraph or two, hoping
that's ok since this is the first time simple-soft-float as appeared
in the CrowdSupply updates, and I've been working on it since june at
least. I'd appreciate a review by someone else to help catch errors. I
pushed my additions to crowdsupply.git.