[libre-riscv-dev] email etiquette

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:25:15 GMT 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 12:43 Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for this lapse in judgement Luke. I've been trying my best to
> adhere to proper mailing list etiquette, and I've switched to using the
> open source mail client Mailspring to allow me to make sure I'm sending
> plaintext mail. But of course, this doesn't prevent me from slipping
> into my old ways, so thank you for this reminder, I'll try very hard not
> to do this again.

We're not like some of the Kernel mailing lists which will just block any
mail with html, so you can still use the gmail client if you want, just
remember to try to trim excessive context, avoid top-posting, and avoid
using non-plaintext features.

I'm currently writing this in the gmail app for android, in case you were
wondering.