[libre-riscv-dev] Setup automation scripts

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:42:49 GMT 2020

On Mar 25 2020, at 9:14 pm, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> cole click the three dots first before reading this further...

> ... which includes trimming context on replies.  you see how much crap
> there is, how long it took to scroll down and find this?
>
> not everyone is using gmaul.
>
> l.

Sorry for this lapse in judgement Luke. I've been trying my best to
adhere to proper mailing list etiquette, and I've switched to using the
open source mail client Mailspring to allow me to make sure I'm sending
plaintext mail. But of course, this doesn't prevent me from slipping
into my old ways, so thank you for this reminder, I'll try very hard not
to do this again.

Cole