[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 22jun2020
cestrauss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:42:52 BST 2020
* Work on the parallel unit test concept in
* Work on the unit tests for LDSTCompUnit in
* Became temporarily obsessed with pipelines in general, and with the
Pipeline API in particular. Conceived an implementation of MultiCompUnit
using the pipeline API. Drew a nice block diagram using my favorite
schematic editor, lepton (forked from gEDA/gaf).
* Participated in the MarketNext call. Got to share my experience in
learning nMigen and creating unit tests.
Added some resources to the wiki:
* Lecture notes - Floating Point Appreciation
Among other things, has a nice explanation on arithmetic, rounding modes
and the sticky bit.
* What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic
Nice resource on rounding errors (ulps and epsilon) and the "table
Been reading, on and off, this book I found recommended on the Coriolis
Mead, Carver; Conway, Lynn (1980). Introduction to VLSI systems.
It is available for reading online on openlibrary.org (an archive,org
More information about the libre-riscv-dev