[libre-riscv-dev] Scoreboard and LDST questions

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:15:24 BST 2020

> On Jun 21, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> from experience i think you'll find that you completely lose track if
> you do that.  the habit to get into, therefore, is to cross-reference
> immediately.  i'd forgotten to, and the only reason i did so now was
> because you happened to reply on that thread.

Thanks for this advice. It’s not necessarily suitable to a bugzilla type bug report, so I’ll be investigating if there are ‘to do checklists’ available on bugseverywhere. It is better suited to going on my own wiki page but that is a bit cumbersome. In the meantime I’m keeping a list of things ‘todo’ for my own scheduling. Basically so I can think about what context I need to add before adding it to my wiki page.

Slowly learning how to organize myself...

Cole