[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 19jun2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 19 11:55:31 BST 2020
* got the Test Issuer core actually executing a 4-instruction loop.
this is a Big Deal.
* did a 3 hour conference call "introduction" for LibreSOC newcomers
* talked with Cole a bit.
* investigated why on earth TLS messages to gmail were no longer going
out (libssl1 - exim4-daemon mis-match)
* caught up on 2 days worth of messages that hadn't gone out
* worked out a potential incremental strategy for Load/Store
(basically getting L0CacheBuffer to talk LoadStoreUnitInterface
instead of to TestMemory directly)
* did a bit of preparation and investigation for jacob to be able to
do div/mod unit tests
don't know. didn't sleep very well.
crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
More information about the libre-riscv-dev